Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chameleon Corner

Are you ready?Are you?You possibly can't be ready for this. I'm not even ready and I just came back. Where have I been, well trying to erect a small temple in the south of France so Eric Cantona can be venerated as a deity,you know small stuff. Where else would you think I would be? In my quest I ran across a soccer show, which I think is absolutely brilliant and I had to come back and share it with you guys.
SoccerAM is a football show in England that is devoted to the art of football and like true artisans they craft works to tug at the soul. One such master class is a segment they call "Showboat." They with this are bringing back the flair that football is about. You can come with your tactics and hard nose formations but a player in full flight is as graceful as a courting swan. They say no man is an island. They are partly right some men are continents. With that I leave you with this.


SoccerAM- Showboat 01/01/2011 (edition)



3 comments:

Green Lizard said...

Adel you machine

Unknown said...

Doan worry...Madrid gine look to bid for he soon if he keep this up. He nice for real.

Shingles said...

GO AMERICA