Sunday, August 16, 2009

Round Up

Hey guys!, What's up, I hope you guys are doing great. I have to apologize for what can only be called stank behaviour. I have failed in my duties has a sports nut. These past couple of weeks have been rough on me and I am not even a 100 percent but fear not I am back from my deep slumber and I am raring to go I can't say my flame has been rekindled but my love of the blog and what I do must be expressed. As I said it has been along time maybe to long, I'm rusty and far from match fitness. While I've been gone they have been a ton of sizzling transfers, the German Bundesliga and France's Ligue 1 has kicked off and you know I will be keeping a close eye on those to wonder leagues. With the Italian Serie A and the Spanish Primera Liga becoming a closer premonition rather than a distant dream I feel like a kid in a candy store, yet another dumb cliche maybe I am gaining my swagger again. What has really gathered the fire wood so that a flame can be lit in my belly once again is the start of the English Premier League this weekend. Well the Portuguese Superliga kicked off this weekend as well and yes I did watch it but it does not have the same allure as the Prem as it is called . In short like my friend Kambon Aarons,haha, I have taken in the action and now I am here to regurgitate to you guys like a mother albatross to her chicks in a bit of a round up enjoy it could be fun. Vomit hmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty.

Match Day 1

Fixtures

Chelsea 2 Hull City 1
Venue- Stamford Bridge
Goals- D. Drogba (36,90mins) (Chelsea), S. Hunt (27mins) (Hull)
Review- We all knew Chelsea would win but they certainly made heavy weather of it.

Aston Villa 0 Wigan Athletic 2
Venue- Villa Park
Goals- H.Rodallega (30mins), J.Koumas (55mins) (Wigan)
Review- Bit of a upset but not surprise you don't sell your best player and spend no money in the transfer market and expect great things (Aston Villa). Well played Wigan.

Blackburn Rovers 0 Manchester City 2
Venue- Ewood Park
Goals- E. Adebayor (2mins), S.Ireland (90mins) (M.City)
Review- Good game but City had to much class for Rovers. I really hope they find a striker and soon.

Bolton Wanderers 0 Sunderland 1
Venue- The Reebok Stadium
Goals- D.Bent (5mins) (Sunderland)
Review- Really was impressed with Sunderland's play with Bolton's not so much but yet again they will be hard to break down.

Portsmouth 0 Fulham 1
Venue- Fratton Park
Goals- B.Zamora (13mins) (Fulham)
Review- Fare thee well Portsmouth I knew thee well. They will struggle this season. As for Fulham give thanks for Brede Hangeland.

Stoke City 2 Burnley 0
Venue- Britannia Stadium
Goals- R.Shawcross (19mins)
(Stoke), S.Jordan (33mins O.G) (Burnley)
Review- Stoke is turning into a tight little unit as for Burnley they have one good player of note. Law of averages state you probably need more than one to do well.

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 West Ham United 2
Venue- Molineux
G
oals- M.Noble (22mins), M.Upson (68mins) (W.Ham)
Review- West Ham under Gianfranco Zola will do great things this year. Wolves are they to be slaughtered


Everton 1 Arsenal 6
Venue- Goodison Park

Goals- Denilson (26mins), T.Vermaelen (36mins), W.Gallas (40mins), F.Fabregas (47,69mins), Eduardo (88mins) (Arsenal), L.Saha (90mins)
Review- Is it a White Night for Arsenal or a false Dawn, we will have to see. Everton I have nothing to say you guys know what needs to be done.













Phil Neville (in Blue) there having a front row seat of the raping

Manchester United 1 Birmingham City 0
Venue- Old Trafford
Goals- W.Rooney (34mins) (M.United)
Review- The Optimistic United fans would say a win is a win, the pessimistic United would say to close for comfort. Birmingham will stay up this season.

Tottenham Hotspurs 2 Liverpool 1
Venue- White Hart Lane
Goals- B.Assou-Ekotto (44mins), S.Bassong (59mins) (Spurs), S.Gerrard (55mins) (pen)
Review- Liverpool don't make me look like an idiot I had you guys to win the title. Spurs you have an ugly kit but a great team please live up to the hype now.

EVERTON FANS LOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


Watch Everton v Arsenal in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments: